Selasa, 06 Agustus 2013

Scary Tuesday

Just watched The Conjuring with my friend. That movie was sooo scary especially because its based on true story.. OMG
You know, I'm a girl who loves everything about mystery, horror and thrilled. Even though i hate thriller movies like hostel because its so ewh i just can't see blood.
I love to read horror story especially if its based on true story, i love watching horror movies or reality show like scariest places on earth and i love to listen horror story or mysteries songs like Sarasvati's songs. But, human being, im coward and i  really wish that i'll never ever seen ghost or have a horror experience. And since i love everything about horror story or anything , i wish someday i'll be a tv host for a horror/ mystery tv show. Haha call me weird!



Btw, this is my face when i don't wear any make up. Feel a bit unconfident.

Thrifted Plaid Shirt & Acid Short
Mom's Bag
Donatello Loafers

Anyway, i can't wait for the next 3 weeks i'll go to Bandung with my friend and we'll do thrifted shopping. Wohoooo.. its been a long time i'm not go thrifted shopping. :D


7 komentar:

  1. U shud be a horror costume designer for hollywood :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Adorable outfit :-) Cannot wait to read more from you!
    xx,
    http://janicethitran.com (✿◠‿◠)

    BalasHapus
  3. I haven't seen this film, I don't like so much horror movies!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xx

    BalasHapus
  4. love this outfit!
    watched conjuring too, i think it has great cinematography

    do join my giveaway (:
    xoxo
    join my relaunch GIVEAWAY. win juicy couture and make up

    BalasHapus
  5. I am so bad at watching scary movies!! Great outfit!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.ca

    BalasHapus
  6. I love your casual outfit ^^~ I haven't seen this movie, maybe I will watch it on DVD.

    Join my Pretty Little Things Giveaway, win pretty jewelry from Romwe. Click HERE. OPEN WORLDWIDE!! Ends in August 25th.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    BalasHapus
  7. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus