Jumat, 30 Agustus 2013

Back To Routine

So sad to knowing that tomorrow my brother need to go back to college and i'll be the only one child again in home. When my brother's home, i like to just stay at home not going everywhere. We have so much quality time, he shared about his teenager's life, we joke about random things, he's teaching me driving manual car, and he asking me to sleep in his room. I know my brother will going home for about once in two weeks, but i just sad to knowing that tomorrow i'll be alone anymore, my parents work so i just stay at home doing nothing or going out with some friends.. :(

Btw, i its my first time bought popflats flat shoes. I love flat shoes more than any other type of shoes and I'm curious to buy especially since that i know this is Diana Rikasari's shoe line. So i bought bunny hope. This shoes is so comfy and the important thing is this shoes don't make my foot pain like many other shoes. So for those who likes flat shoes much, go buy here.











Minimal Shirt
Zara Pants
Popflats Shoes



5 komentar:

  1. cute flat shoes!


    http://thebingogenic.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. Pretty!! Love your shirt and shoes :)

    Join Live, Love, Laugh! x Firmoo Giveaway, win two pairs of eyeglasses/sunglasses for two winners. Click here! Open worldwide.

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    BalasHapus
  3. nice combo!

    ♥,
    claireterressa.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  4. Lovely print dear :D
    btw kalau ketemu aku panggil aaja :D hehe
    aku suka gk ngeh gituu :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    BalasHapus