Rabu, 11 September 2013

Pastel Mood

Went to Bandung with my friends and stayed at the cutest guest house i've ever seen, Cottonwood bed & breakfast house.
I know this cutie guest house is from my friend who lived in Bandung. She said that this guest house have the best interior design and its really like a british home. And yes, this guest house interior is so cute. Its all about pastel color and the mood is soft. I bet, the interior is inspired by a british interior style because when you there, you can feel it. 


















I stayed at the Cranberry Tree Room. This room is so comfortable, the interior is really my fave and it also has a window that you can see the street haha i love that :D














They also have a shop which is a stationary shop and many other cute stuff. If you know Scoop, nah the shop is same like scoop. The price is so affordable, its far less than Scoop. You can find many cute stuff here like passport holder, notebook, photo album and many more.










Luckily, i have a chance to see some of the another room. They all are so cute makes me wanna re-decoration my room. I adore all especially the first picture one. I wish i have another chance to visit cottonwood and stay at those room. Maybe, after this i'll ask my parents to re-decoration my room :p








If you guys wanna visit Bandung and looking for a hotel or guest house, i really recommend cottonwood to be visit and i bet you guys doesn't wanna move haha

For More info, just click their Facebook page or go to their twitter account :)

6 komentar:

  1. What a cute and great place! Love all the photos here :)

    Join Live, Love, Laugh! x Firmoo Giveaway, win two pairs of eyeglasses/sunglasses for two winners. Click here! Open worldwide
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    BalasHapus
  2. oh god, that looks so super cute. everything looks so vintage but not just old

    BalasHapus
  3. ah these photos are so lovely! really love your dress, so cute
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    BalasHapus
  4. Gosh, i really love that room!nice blog! wanna follow each other dear? :)

    http://choccopost.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  5. what a pretty vintage guess house aaaa gemes bgt liat color and designnya

    BalasHapus
  6. The place looks so homy. Love the juju shoes <3

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus