Rabu, 25 September 2013

Sunny Wednesday

Seriously this weather nowadays is so hot makes me wanna go holiday to the beach. I think, just in beach we can enjoy the hot weather. Holiday mode is ON but too bad i just starting my new term in college so i don't have time to go holiday :(
Btw, just received this cutie sunglasses from my friend Rara. She's just starting her online shop named EyeCandy Projects. The shop sell many cute thing like sunglasses, Snapback, Tote Bag and Flower Crown. Curious enough? :) Just go to its Facebook page to see they're cute stuff.









And also just received my wish list, its black loafers flat from Wondershoe . I love this brand. The shoes is comfortable enough and doesn't leave the pain in my feet. With a very affordable price, you can get a cute flat shoes with a good quality. One thing that i love from Wondershoe is the shoes is long lasting which means is not easy to broken.

Unbreanded T-Shirt and Skirt
Wondershoe Shoes
EyeCandy Projects sunglasses


2 komentar:

  1. lovely sunnies and flat shoes :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    BalasHapus
  2. love your sunnies and shoes! looking gorgeous :) xx

    Letters To Juliet

    BalasHapus