Sabtu, 27 Juli 2013

How to wear : Batik Skirt

Spend my saturday with cleaning up my room, especially my closet. Its been a while since i went to college i don't have time to cleaning up or maybe i'm just too lazy :p
What i like from cleaning up my room is like i found something new, i know its not a new stuff but maybe i just feel that because i never or rare to wear them. 
Today, i found stuff that makes me happy. Its a skirt, batik skirt. Even though i don't like batik that much but this batik skirt is blue, i love blue especially when it comes in skirt or outwear.

 
This is a custom made skirt, my aunty made that. It used to be long but i cut that. This skirt can be worn for formal or casual occasion.



For casual occasion, i'd like to match with a pair of fringe t-shirt and converse shoes. It can be worn when i'm in a hurry or when i get bored to wear pants.



And for formal or semi formal occasion, i'd like to match with lace shirt and high clog.


Batik nowadays is fun which means it can be worn in any occasion, not just in formal occasion. I have other batik stuff too like batik shoes, shirt and cape. and i about to wear them for my next post..maybe :D



12 komentar:

  1. interesting blog !! btw i love the last outfit :) your batik skirt so pretty .

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. i'm also a lasalle student! :D
    btw love the batik skirt :)

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    BalasHapus
  3. I like your unique outfit. Follow each other?
    http://justabriefmoment.blogspot.com/

    LEJA

    BalasHapus
  4. I love the formal version
    *kedip - kedip*

    BalasHapus
  5. i love the lacey style one! its like finding 'new' clothes in ur very own closet :)

    BalasHapus
  6. love the sheer lace top one! <3 great styling btw!



    xoxo, MICH GLOSSARY
    instagram: @michelleothman

    BalasHapus
  7. The fringe tee makes the first outfit look more like a boho look, and the second one looks so romantic with the lacey crop top. I think I like both!!

    BalasHapus
  8. Lovely skirt!
    Would you like follow each other?

    BalasHapus
  9. i love both look so much!
    you rock this skirt

    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  10. great skirt :) I love it!

    BalasHapus
  11. Loooove the way you wear it with fringee crop or lace top
    You really make batik pattern look fun to wear :)

    Love,
    100% Nerd

    BalasHapus