Minggu, 09 Juni 2013

White Bloom

Currently love to wear white tee. I think, white tee is the must have item because you can match with anything, like in this post: i match those white tee with floral skirt and green loafers with socks. Those floral skirt is custom made, i bought the fabric then my aunty sewing it. Since i love vintage and sometimes its hard to find vintage item in the mall or another shopping place(except thrift store) nowadays, i choose to buy the fabric then i search unique item from magazine or fashion website then i ask my aunty to sewing it. And it always works :)





Unbreanded White Tee & Socks
Custom Made Floral Skirt
Wimo Shoes




3 komentar:

  1. Lovely skirt color and print very summe r:D

    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    BalasHapus
  2. your shoes colour, I really love it. because its kinda rare, eh?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yes, it is. I was confused when between those color or black because I'm looking for black loafers but my mom told me that those green color is unique so i bought that ^^

      Hapus