Selasa, 18 Juni 2013

Nutella and Green

Went to Grand Indonesia with my friend for field trip then end up at Djournal Coffee Bar.
This place is so comfortable to hang out or just for having a cup of coffee. Located at Grand Indonesia west mall near of Pandawa Lobby.  What i like from Djournal Coffee Bar is the interior of the store, it feels like home and i don't know just can't move from the chair :p Besides coffee, they also sell food like pasta and dessert like cake.
So if you guys wanna go to Grand Indonesia, don't forget to stop at Djournal Coffee Bar then buy Nutella Blast. 

















Nutella Blast

In the mood for Green. Bag, nail and top is Green. I didn't plan about green, it just happens :p

Fabric! Top
Custom Made Skirt
Brian and Joanne Bag
ShoeCorner Wedges

18 komentar:

  1. Nice post! Love it ^^ Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    BalasHapus
  2. Can't believe I don't even know this place exist haha Ive been to Gi several times tho. I shud visit this one :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. haha this is a new place and you should come because this place is so so so comfortable to spend the time :3

      Hapus
  3. Lovely color shirt dear :D

    and i love the place too!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    BalasHapus
  4. Cute outfit! Love the top :D And the place looks really cool for hang outs! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. nice outfit <3

    http://www.mypicturetellstories.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  6. Thank you for following me, Dhika. But I'm sorry I can't find your following button so I can't follow you back. Please let me know where is your following button. Thanks :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    BalasHapus
  7. lovely photos,love your bag
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin?
    http://glamourzone01.blogspot.com/?m=1
    kisses
    GlamourZONE

    BalasHapus
  8. i have heard about this place thank you for review.. the place looking comfy, Btw please vote me and join my giveaway maybe you're the lucky one

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  9. aaah, I would love to visit it. thanks for the review :D by the way how about meet up. heheh. I live in Jakarta too :D

    BalasHapus
  10. What a cool looking cafe!! Waah, really want to visit it when I go to Jkt.

    BalasHapus
  11. this is great, you look so cute and pretty :)
    visit and follow my blog if you love. i'll follow you back dear :)

    This is real and This is me

    BalasHapus
  12. lovely pictures! i adore your printed shirt! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    BalasHapus
  13. thanks for getting back to us. we follow you now. kisses

    BalasHapus
  14. Hey, nice look. And i always love Nutella drinks!
    Thanks for visiting my blog btw!

    www.quirkitout.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus