Selasa, 26 Agustus 2014

A New Leaf

I'm so blessed for what i got in early 24. 
First, i got something that i really wishes for, A job. Some friend asked "Is that your dream job?", i said "yes.. its one of them". Since teenager, i wanted to work at a broadcasting company. I really wanna work in more practice than theory, i didn't mind if the work hours is more than 8 hours, but its better(for me) than work in 8 hours/ day but more in theory like many people say 'work under computer' that is so not me. 
Second, i just had an unforgettable vacation with my big family and best friend. I went to my hometown in Central Java with my big family and went to Bandung with my best friend. These two times vacation is still on my mind i can't move on until now. Just wondering how nice it all. God really blessed me, Thank you, God :)
I feel like its a 'turnover' for me, for all the bad and hard times i had in 23 and now God answer my prayers and give me a good memories and times. I'm so thankful for all i got, for all you give to me. Thank you once again, God :)


Family; Mom, Brother & Dad


Family; Mom & Cousins

2 komentar: