Minggu, 08 Desember 2013

Kind of Happiness

Happiness is an essential thing in life. Its based on how we see the happiness itself. Happiness is not only about something good happens in your life, sometimes it comes from the bad things. I believe, in every occurrence there's an essential in it.
For me, kind of happiness is :
1. Seeing my parents smiling at me
2. God answered my prayers
3. Read a nice comment on my blog
4. Get a good grade
5. Already move on from something bad
6. Know that i'm an important part for someone
7. Being a friend with stranger
8. Buy a new stuff and dvd
9. Have a quality time with my loved ones
10. Make a holiday plan
11. Travelling to a new place
12. Eat delicious food
13. Lost weight
14. Man i love, loved me back
15. Meet new people
16. Join an awesome things
17. Find a good lipstick color
18. Get a surprise
19. Eat Durian
20. Listening to a good songs that boost my mood
21. Shopping in a thrift store and found a good stuff in a cheap price
22. Sharing about anything with my loved ones
23. Someone's give a good comment about me or my work
and many more.......
That's all my kind of happiness.. what's yours?






Anata Shop Cape
Zebra Print Dress Made by My Aunty
Converse Black Sneakers



3 komentar:

  1. Your skirt is just way too cute!

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. Nice outfit! I love your skirt :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    BalasHapus
  3. cute print dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    BalasHapus