Rabu, 25 Desember 2013

Different than before

December is my favorite month after august because all the good and bad has always happen in this month. I can really feel this life is like a spinning wheel, sometimes we're up and sometimes we're down. So we can bless more and appreciate everything.
But, this month's so different than last year. what's the different? last year's so full with holiday. I had two holiday, first with my big family and the second with my best friend. Its like, i just got home but i should to prepare again for my next holiday. That was so great.
This month i have no plan for holiday but that's ok, i still can enjoy my holiday with my family and friends.
Btw, Have a great holiday people :3





Army Look Military Jacket
Thrifted Dress
Indian Necklace from my friend
13th shoes Clogs

1 komentar: