Jumat, 07 Maret 2014

Morning Problem

I have a problem in (almost) every morning. I think I'm not alone ,its almost girl's problem..am i right? ^^ I almost always late to go college just because of this problem. The problem is "Geez… what should i wear?"… or "Oh no, it looks weird to wear that"..etc. I almost always confused about what to wear to college. Since i go with public transportation its a bit hard about what should i wear because i should to wear something that makes me comfortable to wear in public transportation and it makes me quite restricted i mean i just can wear pants or t-shirt with a leg or midi skirt yeaa anything's long. 






Thrifted Denim Top
Zara Pants
MKS Shoes

1 komentar:

  1. I love your shoes and I miss my college days! :)

    Don't forget to join Hanake Label Giveaway on my blog, click here. Win the prize with total value IDR 450.000.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | SHOP

    BalasHapus